ON NOVEMBER 1ST TO 6TH, THE 29TH JAPANESE INTERNATIONAL MACHINE TOOL FAIR WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE TOKYO BIG SIGHT (TOKYO INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTER) IN JAPAN.
JIMTOF is considered one of the largest international technology exhibitions in the world, which introduces machine tools and the latest and most cutting-edge technologies of various manufacturing companies.
This year, JIMTOF focuses on the theme “Connect.” Here are some of the highlighted topics that will be discussed:
- Connecting cutting-edge technology with visitors — Enhance the appeal as an international technology trade show
- Connecting the visitors with exhibitors — Strengthen support for business meetings
- Connecting the technology experience with visitors — Attractive joint programs and special exhibits
- Connecting Japan with the world — Strengthen efforts to attract overseas exhibitors and visitors
- Connecting students with the future — Develop projects to secure and foster talent
- Connecting people with a comfortable space — Provide high-quality services to visitors
JIMTOF will also explore other sectors of the machine tool industry such as:
– Machine tools (Metal cutting, Metal forming)
– Machine tool accessories/High-speed steel tools
– Cemented carbide tools/Diamond, CBN tools
– Grinding wheels and abrasives/Gears and Gear Devices
– Oil hydraulic, water hydraulic and pneumatic machinery
– Precision measuring machines and instruments
– Optical measuring instruments/Testing machinery
– Controller and related software (CAD/CAM etc.)
– Other associated machinery and equipment, raw materials, technologies and publications
We hope you get the opportunity to participate in this exciting event in Japan!